Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I left my heart... In Valparaíso!!

Parting is such sweet sorrow! I cannot believe we are leaving today. Eric will be taking all of us with our ten pieces of luggage over to Santiago for our flight home. The kids are feeling the pull of their friends and school and American food. They have a list of things they want to eat upon arrival.

Eric will be moving too. He is going to live with a Chilean family that hosts foreign students from our school. The house is in Cerro Florida. I knew I would get him to live in Florida someday!

Thank you for reading the blog! It has been great to share our experiences. Blogger has a list of the countries of people who have stumbled upon our blog and it has been interesting! A big hello to Mexico, Germany, China, Spain, Portugal, Indonesia, France, Italy, and England!!

Goodbye Happy Hill in Paradise Valley! Adiós Cerro Alegre en Valparaíso!

1 comment:

  1. A list of food to eat upon arrival?!?!?!? You're telling us now! I think we Americano's sure would appreciate seeing that list!!!!!!!!!!!! But fortunately for me, nobody can touch my drive thru skills. Remember, never hand over your cash until they hand over the extra ketchup packets.

    ReplyDelete