Friday, July 29, 2011

At the edge of the map

Wow. This place is truly like nothing I have ever seen. I feel somehow that I am hanging onto the edge. As we wandered around today, I looked around and saw that no one seemed to share this feeling. This place is of such a different and enchanting beauty. l'll try to post pictures tomorrow.

Our apartment is on the 7th floor facing a wide port. All of these HUGE ships are out in the middle and now that it is night they are all lit up as is the whole city. Mom used to say that when Brian was a baby she would be up walking or rocking with him and watching the ships roll in. That always sounded so cool and I have found that it is just as cool as I had imagined it to be!

I also have to report that it was 58 degrees today. Almost 50 degrees cooler than when we left El Paso.

¡Viva Valpo!

1 comment: